Registration for Online Application of MHADA lottery Started
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) has finally started the registration for online applications on Monday April 28th, 2014, and the First day saw tremendous response on their Official website through Considerable Volume of Hits & Registrations.
Lok Sabha elections process in Maharashtra was the Reason for Holding back the MHADA Lottery Process, and therefore With the end of the Process of Election all over Maharashtra, the Election Commission have Given a Green Signal for the Lottery Process of MHADA.
MHADA will start accepting applications for Approximately 2500+ Flats/Homes from May 6th, 2014, out of which 814 homes are at various locations of Mumbai like Mankhurd, Kurla, Sion, Borivli, Dahisar, Santa Cruz and Powai, and there are 1700+ units for sale in Virar.
Registrations for Online Application have already started on Monday April 28th, 2014, and Application Process will start from May 6th, 2014. For More Details, Information and Registration/Application You Can Visit – http://mhada.gov.in/index.php
“The online applications will continue till May 30, this will be followed by publication of list of accepted applications on June 6,”
This is what MHADA has said earlier.
Important dates for Mhada lottery
( Table from the MHADA official Website - http://mhada.gov.in/news_details.php?NId=Mw== )
|1||Registration for online application starts||28/04/2014||2.00 pm|
|2||Online application starts||06/05/2014||2.00 pm|
|3||Registration for online application ends||28/05/2014||6.00 pm|
|4||Online application ends||30/05/2014||6.00 pm|
|5||Submission of form / receipt and D.D. (only for payment by D.D.)||02/06/2014||3.30 pm|
|6||Publication of list of accepted applications||09/06/2014||6.00 pm|
|7||Draw of lottery at Rangsharda Bandra (W)||15/06/2014||10.00 am|
|8||Publication of list of winnwers and wait list||15/06/2014||6.00 pm|
Important Precautions to be taken before applying for MHADA Lottery
( List from the MHADA official Website - http://mhada.gov.in/news_details.php?NId=OQ== )
Please take note of the following instructions
- Ascertain your correct income category based on guidelines mention at 1.2.2 in the information booklet
- Write your PAN card no. correctly
- Your personal saving bank account no. for refund should be unique and can not be used by others
- Joint bank account / Current account / NRI account should not be used
- Mobile no. / email id should be written collectly as all communication will be done on mobile / email
- Person below 18 years of age can not apply for MHADA lottery 2014
- Applicant should not have any house / residential plot, in his / her name or in the name of his / her spouse and minor children within the juridisection of the concerned local authority
- Wrong information given in the application form would lead to rejection of application
- All the “Terms and Conditions” mentioned in the information booklet for MHADA lottery 2014 applies. Please read them carefully
For More Specific & Accurate Details you are Advised to Visit Official Website of MHADA ( http://mhada.gov.in/ ) and also we suggest you to keep visiting it regularly for Updates, Changes & other Notifications.
Information & Images Credit :- MHADA WEBSITE http://mhada.gov.in/